Your feedback is important to us, send us your feedback today!

A brother of mine is a practicing revert Muslim. However, 2 years ago he mixed with some people that influenced him to commit adultery. What can he do to repent to Allah as he is very terrified

Shaykh Younus Kathrada

English 4 years ago
00:00 / 00:00