Your feedback is important to us, send us your feedback today!

We have named our children with their mother’s family name and my name in the middle. For example my son will then be known as Mr. Tan, which is then his mother's family name. Is that permissible?

Shaykh Younus Kathrada

English 3 years ago
00:00 / 00:00